1. 1. Where was The Titanic built? Belfast
2. What country is belfast in? Northern Ireland
3. What caused the Titanic to sink? The iceberg broke the hull
4. How old was the last survivor when she died? 97 years old
5. When was the shipwreck discovered? in 1985
6. What do you think could have happened if they had lifeboats for everyone? Then they would already be in New York in that time.
Blogger find Belfast in google maps and take a screenshot of it making sure you have New Zealand in the photo. Copy and paste the sentence below:
We have been learning about shipwrecks. The Titanic was a great ship that sunk on April 14th 1912. I have added a photo of Belfast in Ireland. This is where the Titanic was made.