WALT: We are learning about conjunctions and how to use them in sentences.
- We went home and went straight to bed.
- They are rich but they aren’t happy.
- We went home because we were tired.
- We went home early, so we missed the end of the concert.
- We went home when Jane wanted to.
- We went home before the concert ended.
- We went home after Max Jones had sung his first song.
- We went home although / though we did not really want to.
- We will go home if we are tired.
Gene can go to school because it stopped raining.
Lena has a sore foot but she can still walk.
Katareina won't be going to the movies unless she washes the dishes.
Sione can ride his bike if he cleans his room.
Sally climbed a tree when the dog came.
Kyle walked home from school after training.
Simon was full from dinner since last night.
Anna watched her sister although she spiued on her.
Scott was in charge only if mum and dad left.
Shelley played ripper rugby while lunch was still on.
The learing that I have learnt from this writing is how to we are learning about conjunctions and how to use them in sentences. And yes it is just like the walt. But next time when Miss Tito comes I hope that she tells me more about conjunctions.